Converted barn. Two spectacular three-bedroom apartments, each with 1600 square feet, unfurnished.
- Parking is included.
- Utilities are NOT included, but they are reasonable due to efficient insulation and totally new plumbing, heating and electrical systems.
- Washer, dryer and dishwasher are included.
- 20-minute walk to Cornell campus (via the Columbia Street pedestrian bridge over Six Mile Creek Gorge).
Apartments 1 (north) and 2 (south) are essentially identical. Each has:
- Three large bedrooms.
- Two full bathrooms.
- Exposed beams on all three levels.
- Hardwood floors and trim (cherry, oak, hickory, fir, and maple).
- Radiant floor heating that is very comfortable and efficient.
- 22-foot ceilings over kitchen, dining area and living room. Windows, windows, windows.
- Balcony with pleasant views.
- Beautiful loft area for games or study.
- Peaceful picnic and bar-be-cue area available.
These apartments offer the most character and best value in Ithaca.