Beautiful Victorian. Large apartments. 20- minute walk to Cornell campus (via the Columbia Street pedestrian bridge over Six Mile Creek gorge). Original chestnut woodwork, massive doors. Unfurnished
- Parking included
- Peaceful picnic and bar-be-cue area available
- Heat and water included in rental price
- Heat control in each apartment
- Laundry on premises
- Apt. 1. 1 BR. Very spacious; kitchen just completely renovated with new counters, maple cabinets, fridge, big range and built-in microwave-exhaust fan; beautiful ornamental fireplace with ornate carved walnut mantel.
- Apt. 2. 2 BR. Very spacious, sleeping porch, oak floors, ornamental fireplace, tiled bath, high ceilings.
- Apt. 3. 2 BR. One tenant liked it so much she stayed 20 years! 30-foot living room, large bedrooms, sun porch, third floor deck. Apartment includes dishwasher, and washer-dryer.
- Apt. 4, 1 BR. Suitable for two persons. Attic apartment with wood floors and new bath.