Spacious apartment house 3 blocks from the Cornell campus. Quiet neighborhood. Vladimir Nabokov lived here while he wrote "Lolita" in the 1950's.
- Reserved parking spaces available, ($950 per space per year).
- Peaceful picnic and bar-be-cue area available
- Heat and water included in rental price
- Laundry room next door
- Phone and cable jacks in every bedroom
- Fully furnished
- Currently, there are no vacancies
- Apt. 1. 1 BR attic apartment for one or two persons. Wood floors, bay windows, great views to south and west, complete kitchen facilities, and large bathroom.
- Apt. 2. 3 BR apartment with newly refinished chestnut floors, sunken kitchen, all large bedrooms, sleeping porch, and newer bathroom.
- Apt. 3. Spacious studio apartment with recently renovated kitchen and bath. Bay windows, chestnut floors, and walk-in closet.
- Apt. 4. 5 BR, 2-Bath apartment with chestnut floors. Washer, dryer and dishwasher are in the apartment; ornamental fireplace in living room, new bright kitchen and dining room. Great accommodations for five persons.