Stunning Queen-Anne-Style Victorian listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Quiet neighborhood. Three blocks from the Cornell campus.
- Reserved parking spaces available, ($950 per space per year and two tandem spaces in the driveway, $1,400 for both per year)
- Peaceful picnic and bar-be-cue area available
- Heat and water included in rental price
- Laundry room on premises
- Fully furnished
- Usually occupied by studious and quiet graduate and professional students
- Apt. 1. Large studio, beautiful original stained glass windows, oak and pine floors, large original kitchen, new tiled bath with antique-style tub, small study.
- Apt. 2. Large one bedroom, suitable for two persons. Oak floors, ornamental fireplace, bay windows, large rooms.
- Apt. 3. Studio. Excellent light, oak floors throughout; kitchen completely renovated with granite counters, maple cabinets and built-in microwave-exhaust fan.
- Apt. 4. 2 BR. Large bedrooms, excellent light, oak floors, small kitchen. Kitchen and bathroom were completely renovated recently.
- Apt. 5. 2 BR. A lot of spectacular space! This apartment was totally renovated recently. It has a cathedral ceiling in the common areas, new appliances including dishwasher, newer bathroom and lots of character.